Sunday, April 29, 2012

Superman Vol. 2 Kid Video (Hep Cat Entertainment 1989)





Title: Superman Vol. 2 (Kid Video)

Manufacturer:  Hep Cat Entertainment

Date: 1989

This release supposedly contains the following shorts: 
Magnetic Telescope
Jungle Drums
Superman
The Mummy Strikes

This is unconfirmed, though, because the quality of the Metropolis Video Store's copy of the cassette is so poor that a decent digital transfer could not be made.  Anyone possessing said VHS release should feel free to contact us to verify the shorts contained on the cassette, as well as anyone who might be helpful enough provide a digital video file of the cassette's contents.

Contact: metropolisvideo@live.com

VHSRip NEEDED

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have recently started "The VCR from Heck", a Tumblr page dedicated to public domain VHS releases. I'm currently trying to collect and catalog every tape from the Hep Cat/Kid Video series. I've been shuffling my feet on "Superman Vol. 2" because of the price. Amazon currently has a copy of this for around $20. If you're willing to go in for half that, I could purchase it, then send you a DVDR or other file of the contents. (This would be a rip from my SVHS player into my PC.) If you're interested, I already have "Vol. 1", and could transfer that as well.

    ReplyDelete